Thursday 13 October 2011

Step 2 : How to be a Zillionaire - Choose the Goals That Make You Rich

For me, this is VERY important chapter from this book. I like the quote,
If you don't know where you're going, any path will take you there.
Have you written your life goals? Statistics shows that people who having written goals are more successful. Now, stop reading this blog and go write down all your goals. Stop now!

Your goals should be written in present tense (make it like you have achieve them). For e.g:

1. I am making USD7000 daily from mobile CPA easily & effortlessly because I love it so much!
2. I am driving BMW Z4 to meet friends every day.
3. I am making passive income from 7 condos near KLCC.

It feels great right?
Now is your turn. Be unstoppable. Be bold.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...